Dee’s Potato Salad
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 6 large potatoes
- 4 green onions
- Vegetable Kingdom Dee’s Diamond Dressing
- Peel potatoes and boil them whole in salted water to cover, being careful not to overcook.
- Finely chop the onions and put into a large bowl.
- As soon as potatoes are tender, remove with a slotted spoon.
- While still warm cut gently into cubes or thin slices.
- Pour Dee’s Diamond Dressing over the potatoes and onions.
- Lift gently and turn a few times until all the potatoes are coated. Chill well before serving.
For wholesale, restaurant and corporate gift inquires, click here.