From the Vegetable Kingdom Signature Collection —
Our very own original combinations of fresh ingredients.
You don’t have to love jelly to love our Smoky Hot Pepper Jelly. A combination of wood-smoked hot peppers give this hot pepper jelly a flavor like no other. We take the time to hand smoke and then blend the chili peppers in this unique preserve. Hot Smoky Pepper Jelly is truly a jelly for all seasons, useful at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Our Hot Smoky pepper Jelly tastes fantastic with:
- Bacon, eggs, and cheese toast
- Meat and meat filled dumplings, egg rolls, and pot stickers
- Panini sandwiches, wraps, and pizza
- Fish prepared any way
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Bagels, toast, waffles, and pancakes
- Yogurt and cottage cheese
- Grilled vegetables and fruit
- Glaze for fish, chicken, or meat: your favorite liquor, pepper jelly, and melted butter mixed together
- Include in burger when forming patties
- Mix teriyaki sauce and pepper jelly for a simple stir fry sauce for chicken and veggies
- Mix mayo and pepper jelly for cheese and meat sandwiches or add to cole
- Combine with sour cream and lemon juice for a chicken salad dressing
- Combine with sour cream and lime juice for a southwest chicken salad dressing
Hot tip: You should really try this even if you aren’t a jelly person.
4 oz, 9 oz
Peppers, sugar, vinegar, pectin.
Shipping included in the continental USA. If you are outside the continental USA, contact us and we will make your shipping arrangements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.