From the Vegetable Kingdom Signature Collection —
Our very own original combinations of fresh ingredients.
Our Hot Pepper Peach Jelly is as delicious as it is pretty. Fresh, southern peaches combine with mild red chili peppers for a little heat and a lot of peach making this jalapeno jelly pleasing to everyone- even kids!
Some of the many ways to use Hot Pepper Peach Jelly:
Over any cheese from cream or goat to gouda and provolone
Use this Chinese Pepper Peach Sauce for chicken fingers or pork medallions
Pepper Peach Sauce :
- 4 ounces Peach Pepper Jelly
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola or peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine or dry sherry
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Mix cornstarch in water stirring until blended. Mix soy sauce and wine or sherry into corn starch. Set aside. In medium large skillet cook garlic and ginger in hot oil until crispy. Remove from heat and stir Peach Pepper Jelly into fried vegetables. Stir corn starch liquids well and add to skillet. Mix all well and return to medium low heat, stirring until thickened. Serve with rice using green onion as topping.
Use over fresh fruit in this easy salad dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hot Pepper Peach Jelly
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 t lemon or lime zest
In a marinade for shrimp and salmon
to compliment the flavor of cured meat like ham and prosciutto
Serve these easy to make sweet-savory cookies with wine
- Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup Peach Pepper Jelly
- Soften butter. Add flour and sugar and mix well. A small amount of water may be added to the dough to facilitate mixing. Roll into 1/2 inch balls. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Indent center. Add 1/2 teaspoon Peach pepper Jelly. Bake at 350 degrees until slightly brown. Makes about 3 dozen.
4 oz, 9 oz
Peppers, sugar, vinegar, peaches, pectin.
Shipping included in the continental USA. If you are outside the continental USA, contact us and we will make your shipping arrangements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.