32 oz. jar
Looking for something new for dinner? Try our Creole sauce. It’s one of the best ways to serve up a hearty and satisfying meal, full of the vibrancy and vitamin C that make tomatoes a perennial favorite flavor. A good tomato sauce has countless uses. Try some of the ones below.
Creole sauce typically used with shrimp over rice, may also be prepared with chicken, sausage and red beans, or with vegetables alone. This amazing vegetable soup will give you so many homemade soup ideas. You can also use it when cooking homemade vegetable soup and stews. Vegetarian. There are so many ways to use our creole sauce!
Here are a few to try:
- •easy to make chicken tomato soup, add rice and chunk of veggie
- add vodka and cream for a special pink penne sauce
- • for red beans and rice (see recipe page)
- •for a manhattan style chowder add clams and potatoes
- •for a delicious pasta sauce add mushrooms, oregano, basil, and thyme; serve over linguini or spaghetti squash with grated parmesan and meatballs if desired
- • spread on pizza crust or bruschetta , add toppings of your choice
- use as a dip for grilled toast or flatbread
- •with eggplant and zucchini as a ratatouille
- •enjoy alone as a homemade tomato soup- simply add a pat of butter and a little fresh basil
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 6 in|
Tomatoes, onions, peppers, celery, water, parsley, tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic, thyme, oregano, bay leaves, wheat flour, canola oil, carrots, potato, vinegar, pepper, soy protein, yeast extract, maltodextrin (from corn), sugar, spices, salt.
Shipping included in the continental USA. If you are outside the continental USA, contact us and we will make your shipping arrangements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.